Wednesday, 9 May 2012

With some gnarly weather on the way, our planned leaving date of May 10 will not be happening.  We've decided to head off to the Catlins for some surf time instead until the seas and wind die down.. not sure when we will be out of here- hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment